Wednesday 25 February 2009
Sunday 22 February 2009
Friday 20 February 2009
Thursday 19 February 2009
Tuesday 17 February 2009
Saturday 14 February 2009
- Steph at Rivulette has the most wonderful selection of colourful hand spun yarns and also some very pretty hand made glass beads.
- Lorrie a mixed media artist has a shop called CT Studios where you can find some beautiful mosaic work.
- Kathy panton illustration has a shop full of amazingly colourful art works. I loved this butterfly.
- Another shop with lots of colour is Leela Ford who painted this abstract.
Do check out all the other blogs who feature Shopping List Saturday, you will find a list on my side bar including Charlotte at Fancypicnic who started it.
Wednesday 11 February 2009
Thursday 5 February 2009
Views On Our Walk
Monday 2 February 2009
Sunday 1 February 2009
- Do visit Sylvie Van Hulle who has a great selection of paintings based on walks along the river De Leie and her travels to Morocco and Spain.You will find her work in her shop Sylf's Shop
- This atmospheric painting by Kim Onyskiw Bluebell Morning.
- Livefunky who I recently discovered through flickr has a distinctive colour pallet and a varied collection of inspiring art works.
- Nicole Whittaker is new to etsy and I loved the colours in her painting. She has more beautiful art works in her shop.
Other blogs on my side bar also share there own discoveries from etsy, so do take a look if you can.