Translate

Sunday 19 October 2008

Shopping List Saturday ( Sunday )


Hi,

Sorry this is a bit late.
I had a great time in Birmingham visiting vintage shops and the flea market at the custard factory.
A good selection of vintage clothes and some hand made items.
The flea market is open Saturday and Sunday.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful, well worth a visit.


Turqouise is one of my favourite colours and here are some wonderful etsy sellers who have used this colour in their work.



1.askey's Do you like my shoes Mini Print. Yes I do!

2.seaurchin's Porcelain Pendant with Glass - Apple Green Crater.

3.hmsdesign's Sparkly Seaglass Card.

4.heidimoon's clay bird pendant necklace

Hope Charlotte at fancypicnic likes these items, as she started Shopping list Saturday.

Do check out the other blogs on my side bar who also have their own lists.

Now it's back to house work for me!

9 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

I love them!!
Turquoise is my favourite colour...I'm off to check these out now - esp the bird pendant. Birds, turquoise, fab!

gunnelsvensson said...

very beautiful! Yes it´s a wonderful colour!

hens teeth said...

Great choices M....I'm liking the bird too and that pendant!

Is the flea market actually in the custard factory or is it part of the rag market? Is it on every Sat and Sun? Thanks
viv

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Viv, The flea market is in the custard factory,about 10 minute walk from the rag market.
On the way there is a big vintage clothes shop called cow,loads and loads of vintage clothes and accessories.
Not sure if thats open on saturday but the flea market is on saturday and sunday.x( no rag market on sunday)

hens teeth said...

Thanks M, x

Lynn Cohen said...

Wbat a beautiful shopping list. Did you buy all these things or just photograph them?
The combo makes a lovely picture all together.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Lynn,
These items I am featuring to promote etsy sellers.
I have them on my wish list!

Elsa said...

I really enjoyed looking at the work of the Etsy artists that you've shown here. Such treasures! The bird pendant gave me some ideas. Thanks for sharing!

The Bunny Maker said...

LOL! I always seem to end up doing mine on a sunday too!