Translate

Saturday 11 October 2008

Shopping List Saturday

A touch of sun kissed yellow for shopping list Saturday.
All these items are on my wish list!

1. This beautiful expressive painting is by sagittariusgallery.

2.joanjewels makes one of a kind art glass.

3.I love this mellow yellow calendula flower pendant by Gillyflowerjewellery

4.The colourful therainbowroom makes natural goats milk and shea soap and then felts with merino wool and silk.

Hello Charlotte from fancypicnic who makes the most beautiful jewellery and who also started Shopping list Saturday.

Sorry this is again Saturday Night Shopping, due to having family visiting today and I was watching the X Factor, I blame my teenager daughter for that!

3 comments:

M.A. Wakeley said...

beautiful and uplifting items on today's list :)

Aja said...

Thank you so much for including my painting "The Height of a Season"! What a great surprise! Great blog and your work is gorgeous! I just hearted you on Etsy :)

Thanks again and take care!

'fancypicnic' said...

Michala, I am blushing!! So sweet xx

Love the colour theme - so uplifting! As aja said, above - your work IS gorgeous...all that colour, yum!

Beautiful list as always - and it always has a certain serenity about it..but the X Factor???!!!