Translate

Thursday 18 June 2009

Shades Of Purple






I finished another landscape sketch which I hope to work in stitch when time permits!
We are in the midst of many activities happening at school.
So fingers crossed during the summer holidays I will be able to devote some more time to my sketch book.

Here are two brooches I have been working on, these I hope to add to etsy in the next few days.I have incorporated some vintage silk threads, such beautiful shades of purple.
They said on the news, our heat wave should start next week, in time for the tennis at Wimbledon.
I can't wait!

6 comments:

A time to dance said...

Thank you so so much for your lovely comment, it has really encouraged me ...just what I needed, another tonic....

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful brooches and sketch pages. I hope you find the time to do the things you want over the summer time. I'm taking a short blog break while I catch up with many deadlines all looming up at once, but will keep in touch! BFN, Carolyn x

Julia said...

Everytime I pop over to your blog I feel inspired and excited by your work! I love the new brooches, they are totally beautiful!

Love Julia xxx

meplusmolly said...

beautiful variation between these two new pieces. gorgeous colours as always. can't wait to see more of your sketches realised into textile works.
Enjoy the sun! ;0 x

filz-t-raum.ch said...

wonderful,wonderful,wonderful!!!!!!!
bye,
filz-t-raum.ch

Karen said...

oh the school holidays, I am counting the minutes!