Translate

Saturday 27 September 2008

Shopping List Saturday


OK so this is now Saturday night shopping!
We have made the most of the sunshine today to get into the garden.
Lots of pruning and tidying.

Continuing with the purple theme I have found these wonderful items today.

1. Stitcheywoowoo has made this flouncy bag in a taffeta purple fabric, I love the big bow.

2Shunklies hand knitted cushion is so textural using different patterns.She also sells a good selection of fine merino wool and pre felts.

3. This painting by Helen Krummenacker is painted in acrylic using the theme of musical notations.

4.I love this art nouveau inspired vase by Webbpottery.Each design is individually carved and the kiss of the flame gives every piece its own personality and makes each one truly one of a kind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my raku vase in your blog and letting me know! :)

I love that fabric piece you have as your blog header btw.

All the best and thanks again!
Anne

Helen Krummenacker said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I really love that painting, and it ribboned in a live show, but the pearl quality of the paint doesn't photograph well and it got so little attention on Etsy I almost dropped it from my shop. I'm so glad I didn't-- it's very satisfying to an artist to get feedback.

Mariana said...

for some reason I can't see your pic! But, Im justs topping by to say hi!

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Wow... love your colours... Amazing.... really cool

'fancypicnic' said...

Very up to the minute! My mum (I won't disclose her age...) reliably informs me that ribbons and bows are all the rage for this coming season...great picks, Michala xx

Anonymous said...

I do love the vase, its my sort of style ,
Great blog thankyou
Take care