Translate

Sunday 5 April 2009

Shopping List Saturday ( Sunday )

I wanted to share these beautiful art works with you today for shopping list Saturday.
1.Maryannwakeley has the most beautiful abstract paintings.
2.You will find a lovely feminine range of prints and stationary from afiori
3.I love the art work of Annette Mangseth, her shop Carambatack is full of her original designs.
4.Papier Delights is laura Baillie's shop and she has some lovely paper and textile work.
Thanks to Charlotte at fancypicnic for Shopping List Saturday, you will find her picks on her blog and lots more on my side bar.

4 comments:

M.A. Wakeley said...

Hi Michala,
Thanks for sharing my painting and surrounding it with such lovely work. I am the recent owner of two of Marie-Therese's images : )
Mary Ann
xx

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Thank you for including my photograph!

:)

♥ maria-thérèse www.afiori.com

Anonymous said...

They are all very lovely x
Sumea

Laura said...

Hi Michala,
Thanks so much for including me in your shopping selection! I have been so neglecting of my blog but will return this week and mention you and your blog :) Thanks again,
Laura