Translate

Saturday 7 April 2012

" Yearning For Spring"

"Yearning For Spring"


"Autumn Trees"

"Willow"
Hello,
I hope you are enjoying your Easter break despite the inclement weather, a return to Winter here with sleet showers and a cold blustery wind.
I did manage to make drawings of our Magnolia tree, in glorious, fleeting, full bloom, before the frost caught, browning the edges of the petals, which are now carpeting our lawn.

I have been busy stitching smaller pieces again, I need a break from the huge textile I was working on at the NEC.
So here they are and I am listing again on Etsy today, "Autumn Trees", " Willow" and " Yearning for Spring".
Wishing you a Happy Easter.

6 comments:

Iceni UK said...

Happy Easter Michala, your little trees are fabulous. The colours amazing.
I hope you have a restful holiday after all your hard work over the past months.
take care
xx

Marta Brysha said...

These are beautiful Michala. I particularly like Waiting for Spring and Willow.

Katie said...

Happy Easter! Love all your work. I am going to become a crazed fan! haha!

Twiglet said...

Beautiful work Michala. Happy Easter!

Alex said...

Gorgeous - especially the fluid lines of the willow.

MarmaladeRose said...

So inspirational Michala, the brooches are lovely. I've been going back and reading some of your early posts looking at how your work has evolved. I was interested to see that you don't use a long arm sewing machine when working large pieces. I'm just in the process of looking for a new sewing machine but you've made me rethink now that I might not actually need a long arm model after all.
Hope you had a lovely Easter.