Translate

Sunday 1 February 2009

Shopping List Saturday ( Sunday )


Today's Shopping list Saturday I am featuring these beautiful art works from etsy sellers.
  1. Do visit Sylvie Van Hulle who has a great selection of paintings based on walks along the river De Leie and her travels to Morocco and Spain.You will find her work in her shop Sylf's Shop
  2. This atmospheric painting by Kim Onyskiw Bluebell Morning.
  3. Livefunky who I recently discovered through flickr has a distinctive colour pallet and a varied collection of inspiring art works.
  4. Nicole Whittaker is new to etsy and I loved the colours in her painting. She has more beautiful art works in her shop.

Other blogs on my side bar also share there own discoveries from etsy, so do take a look if you can.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

That bottom left picture would make fantastic textile wouldn't it?

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my painting with these other wonderful artists!

Heloise said...

Lovely collection of work.

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

Thank you for featuring my painting on your wonderful blog!
xx