Translate

Saturday 30 August 2008

Shopping List Saturday


Hi,

Today I have some beautiful art work to share with you from etsy sellers.



  1. Lillian's beautiful tree painting

  2. Julia's amazingly detailed textile art.

  3. Gillian's sensitive, romantic drawings

  4. Amelia at bombus has some unusual and very interesting art work made from maps.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, we did see the sun for about five minutes !


I have got some felting to do and blackberry picking this afternoon.

Thanks to Charlotte at fancypicnic for her great idea of sharing the wonderful talents of etsy sellers.

Sorry that I could only manage the four, I am getting a little better or shall I say quicker on the computer!

12 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you for the links. I love Gillian's drawings!

Cary said...

these are lovely, i love the one made from maps!

'fancypicnic' said...

Aren't these gorgeous? Amelia's (bombus) map piece is glorious...I must check it out for myself!
Hope you had a great break - blackberry picking? Yum!

hens teeth said...

Stunning selection.

hens teeth said...

It's tomorrow for me (back to the slog) Ughhh. Hope Tuesday goes ok x

Karen said...

Lovely choices. I especially like the drawing of the girl

Lorie McCown said...

the talent is amazing!

Tiggy Rawling said...

Hi there, nice to meet you in the blogosphere!

Yummy bits on your blogs - I just love your sketchbooks.

annax said...

Thank you so so so much for including me! I am so pleased! You are lovely!

:) annax

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

Love the link to Julia's textile art. What a find. Hope the blackberry picking went well.

maggik1 said...

Thanks for the lovely paintings and the piccies of Nice - I love that town! I've left you an award - hope that's OK. It's taken me ages to do as I've 'lost' it twice!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much for featuring my art card! I actually sold it at a craft fair at the weekend - it had been languishing in my shop forever!

Your holiday photos are gorgeous - I do hope you had a wonderful and restful time! x