Translate

Sunday 15 March 2009

Shopping List Saturday ( Sunday )


Hello,
Sorry this is late, my only excuse is I nearly nodded off on the sofa and then I remembered I hadn't sorted out the school uniforms.
The theme this week is the 1920's and I found these wonderful art works on etsy.
1.Seafaring Heart is a print of an original painting by Sarah Blank
2.Misty is a print by Matouenpeluche
3.Octavine illustration has this work, The Belle Vie is an original illustration hand silk screen printed.
4.La Mode Nouvelle is a limited edition print by Amy Abshier-Reyes
Thanks to Charlotte at Fancypicnic who started shopping list Saturday and do have a look at the other blogs who share their finds on etsy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for including me in your shopping list!~

your fiber arts are simply stunning. i am going to go check out your etsy shop now!~

M.A. Wakeley said...

i think we can let you off the hook for nodding off : ))

great collection.

and i'm in love with your most recent piece, as you know : ))

xx

Unknown said...

thanks for featuring me here;)

'fancypicnic' said...

Your new stitchery is fabulous - of course! - and I love this list!!

Penny said...

Gorgeous! I have just started doing Wishlist Wednesdays. It's so fun to be able to just look around at all the beautiful things on Etsy.

Lorie McCown said...

what period of time, huh? I love your latest pieces, btw, your work is inspiring to me!